Free iPhone™ and Android™ apps, with Google Maps™ NOW AVAILABLE!User Guides are on your main IaR screen. NOW USED BY MORE THAN 180,000 EMERGENCY RESPONDERS!Sign up today for a FREE 2-month trial
IamResponding.com's patented* system lets you know immediately who is responding to your calls and dispatches, where they are responding, and when they will be responding. This saves critical time, and reduces response times, for fire departments, EMS agencies, SAR and technical rescue teams, and any other incident response teams when responding to emergencies.
With IamResponding.com, you will:
- Know immediately if you have a full crew on the way, or if you need to page additional personnel;
- Stop waiting for members who are not on their way, and stop leaving the station just as others are coming around the corner;
- Know who is responding to the station, scene or any other location; and
- Reduce response times!
IamResponding.com includes many other great features, including:
- FREE apps, with fully integrated Google MapsTM
- Text messaging of your dispatches;
- An instant mass-messaging system for enhanced communications within your department or team;
- Web-based scheduling;
- Full incident reporting;
- Training and Drill tracking and reporting;
- Attendance (meetings, fundraisers, etc) tracking and reporting;
- Class completion tracking and reporting;
- Service award point (LOSAP) tracking and reporting;
- Expiration date tracking and reporting (e.g. for all certifications);
- Apparatus status tracking;
- A fully interactive calendar;
- And much more!
Fully automated and web-based - no software or unique hardware required!
Call now for a FREE TWO MONTH TRIAL. (315) 701-1372
*US Patent 8,009,810; CA Patent 2,676,134; AU Patent 2008208041; NZ Patent 578654; International Patents Pending